If you’re constantly exhausted, you can’t do your best creative work… advance your career… or go for your dreams.
Can you rest into who you really are… or are there obstacles in your way?
- Insomnia that keeps you stressed at night and foggy during the day
- Being embroiled in your busy life, without knowing what your dreams are
- Exhaustion as a creative, renaissance person – feeling out-of-alignment and without energy to keep reinventing yourself
- Frustration at reaching your dreams because of lack of success or feeling overwhelmed
I see lots of people struggle in our bonkers, overstimulated society – with insomnia, much less reaching their dreams. It’s even worse now with the way politics and current events are unfolding.
People are stressed, and sleep can be hard to find. Which makes people more stressed. I know because I’ve been there.
Understand your wakeful nights and discouraging days
If you struggle to get restful nights, if you feel drained and zoned out during the day, let’s do an assessment and see what’s blocking you from renewing at night.
When you join me in this free 25-30 minute assessment, we’ll touch into both your nights and days. We’ll explore what really happens during your sleepless hours. We’ll assess what your biggest barriers are to getting the rest you need and options to help you move through them. And we’ll look at if your days are fulfilling as well.
What you’ll come away with
After our consultation, you’ll:
- Recognize the issues that keep you from resting into yourself right now, both at night and during the day.
- Know an effective first step to use that night if you struggle with sleep, and during the day if you’re out of alignment with your life.
- Discuss options for you to move to restful nights and fulfilling days. That might include us working more deeply together, if that’s appropriate.
When we connect – even through a short conversation – you’ll begin to see your life in a new light.
What do you want in a coach? Someone who:
- Understands exhaustion and insomnia: I went through an extended bout of chronic insomnia (and while still have it occasionally, it’s not a problem). As I developed the Restful Insomnia program, I’ve worked with sleep doctors and written my book, Restful Insomnia.
- Has a method that works: Restful Insomnia has helped thousands of people get a new framework on how to rest into themselves. I developed it using skills in visualization, hypnosis, meditation, yoga, Reiki, and more. These myriad tools can powerfully soothe difficult nights, help you get alignment to yourself, and welcome sleep.
- Knows how to coach: I graduated the Coaches Training Institute, one of the few programs certified by the International Coach Federation, the largest worldwide resource for coaching and coaches. My bachelor’s degree is in community affairs, focused on counseling. I am certified as a sleep coach, in NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), and in hypnosis. And I’ve done many other personal development studies and communication training.
- Is curious, kind, and funny: Insomnia and exhaustion – they are hell on wheels. I’m curious what it’s like for you, and what you’re going through. And while I’m much more straightforward on my website, a little humor about life’s difficulties goes a long way. Laughter is a momentary change of perspective and a big stress reducer! So you can make the changes you want.
Just accepting that I could rest during my insomnia rather than fighting it – my anxiety and panic attacks that had plagued me at night disappeared.
~ Stephanie Osborn
Let’s set up a time to talk
Schedule a time on my calendar, which links to a few questions about your sleepless nights and their impact.
Then we can connect via phone, video, or in-person to get clarity about how to release your struggle with insomnia.
I can’t wait to talk with you, so you can change your nights.
Wishing you restful nights,